Butterfly Spirit Match 22
Recommended as a match table that is suitable for clubs and schools. Wheelchair friendly.
The two halves fold together for simple movement from the storage area to the playing hall.
• Top value match table with Centrefold system, suitable for clubs, schools and is a better quality table for the home
• 22mm playing top suitable for match play.
• Protective, strong steel frame with magenta corner pieces.
• Strong, stable undercarriage.
• Height adjusters on all four legs to ensure a level playing surface.
• Both halves fold into the central undercarriage for easy set-up and movement.
• Double locking system on each half for safety and stability.
• Disability friendly. The gap between the end of the table and the legs is more than 400mm.
• Playback facility.
• Designed for economic storage.
• Conforms to the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1.
• Includes a Butterfly Clip net and post set.
• Includes bat and ball holder with 2 reverse sponge bats and 3 quality practice balls.
• Choice of attractive green or blue playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage.
• 3 years guarantee (table only).
• Minimal assembly required (approx. 15 mins) before first use.
- Ex Tax: £575.00
- Brand: Butterfly
- Product Code: 1300725BL
- Availability: Sold Out